Sunday, February 1, 2009

Two days in a row??

I thought after my last novel, I'd just post a few pics of the little one...

She was practicing opening and closing her mouth in this one. What a friekin' genius!



I have to admit when I saw her little foot, my first thought was "Thank goodness she doesn't have Jay's feet!" It would take a professional to make those feet look feminine--my genes just saved her thousands of dollars in pedicures!



For her sake, I promise not to display her genetalia after this. It just seems kind of relevant to the whole pregnancy thing right now.







Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 2/01/2009 9:13 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mary the mother. Can't wait. Pretty soon you'll get to meet Sam the Uncle!!!!! AKA: Uncle Sam! Get excited!

 
At 2/04/2009 6:48 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gee, I've never blogged before. I guess it's the same as all the other hitech computer language.
Mary, by all means document everything.
Looking forward to seeing you and Jay.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home