Thursday, April 30, 2009

My doctor's appointments have finally gotten a little more interesting. No major complaints to report, but finally we are doing a little more than a urine sample and a blood pressure. My 35 week appointment was yesterday, and I had my Group B Beta Strep swab and my first cervical check! It probably wouldn't be such a big deal to any one else, but thanks to my background, it was pretty monumental. It means I am nearing the end! The only bad news is that my cervix is closed, thick, and very posterior. At my 33 week appointment, my doctor had said that we would start weekly appointments once I hit 36 weeks. Once she checked me, she kind of laughed a little and said, "I think we'll start the weekly appointments at 37 weeks." So basically, this baby isn't coming out anytime soon. Obviously, I don't want her to come before she's ready, but I certainly wouldn't mind if "ready" landed somewhere around 38 weeks... :) I do have good news--somewhere around 32 or 33 weeks, she decided to flip head down! So I won't be an automatic c-section, which is always good.

Last Thursday we had some maternity pictures done at the IMA. We haven't had professional pictures taken together since our wedding, so we decided that this was an equally appropriate occasion to document. It turned out to be a gorgeous afternoon, and the photographer did a great job! If anyone needs someone to do pictures of kids, etc., let me know, and I'll pass her name along.

Here are a few of my favorites.











0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home