Monday, June 22, 2009

Lyla's Pictures

It has taken me awhile to get these posted, but here are the pictures that our fabulous photographer took of little Lyla at 8 days of age. Quite frankly, it has taken me a while to get anything done these days. I always thought I was good at multitasking until I had a baby--I really had no idea how much I would have to improve those skills! There are 166 photos posted (just a warning, in case you were planning on skimming through them in 30 seconds or less).

Lyla has changed even since these pictures were taken. She still looks like a tiny baby, but she is losing her newborn look. Her face is filling out and she's starting to get a few fat rolls. It's too adorable! I have to say how amazed I still am at every little thing she does. I am convinced that she must be some sort of genius! It came up in discussion at our house last night that if there were actually as many baby geniuses as parents who think there are, world poverty and hunger should have been eliminated by now. My baby really is a genius, but clearly, those other parents are a bit disillusioned... ;)


Click here to view these pictures larger

1 Comments:

At 6/23/2009 5:59 PM , Blogger Ben+Amanda Sheppard said...

That link is private?! :(

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home