Jay and I had our sixth wedding anniversary on Sunday. It's hard to believe we've been together for so long! As they say, time flies when you're having fun. We celebrated by going to dinner at Oceanaire. Mom obliged us by babysitting Lyla for a few hours--believe me when I say that we didn't exactly have to twist her arm to get her to do it! :) It was so nice to sit down, have a glass of wine, and eat dinner at the same time. What used to be so simple to do has now become a luxury.
Lyla also hit her one month birthday this week! We took her to the pediatrician on Tuesday and she weighed 10 pounds, 2 ounces and was 21 inches long! What a little piggy! She is growing so, so quickly. I fed her that night, and we pretended the milk was a one month birthday cake. ;)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home